[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #876

b-greek-digest           Tuesday, 26 September 1995     Volume 01 : Number 876

In this issue:

        The *new* archive is now set up.
        Re: More questions on Mark
        wedding garments
        Words
        [none]
        Re:
        Re: Archive is set up!
        A TC Question
        Re: Words
        Re: Words
        Re: Words
        Explanation of following post
        Comments on Greek lexicons, updated
        What is the PURPOSE of Life?
        [none]
        Re: More questions on Mark
        [none]
        Re: Comments on Greek lexicons, updated
        Re: Comments on Greek lexicons, updated

From: "James K. Tauber" <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 18:38:56 +0800 (WST)
Subject: The *new* archive is now set up.

The *new* B-Greek Archive is now setup. You can find it at

	http://www.entmp.org/archive/b-greek/

James K. Tauber <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>         currently at ALS 95
University Computing Services and Centre for Linguistics
University of Western Australia, Perth, AUSTRALIA
http://www.uwa.edu.au/student/jtauber                 finger for PGP key