From: Bill Mounce <billm@teknia.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 22:42:33 -0700
Subject: Errata for Workbook

I made a list of all the changes that have been made in the workbook for my
grammar. If you would like them they are at my ftp site (on-ramp.ior.com in
the directory usr/billm/bbg). The mac version is Errata_Workbook.mac" and
the Word for Windows is "eratawb.doc". They use the Greek font "Mounce"
that is also in the directory.

I changed the first parsing example from AUTON to ANTHROPON because AUTON
looks like a neuter to someone in chapter 6, and I didn't want them to have
problems on their very first parsing. That is the only substantial change.

Bill Mounce

Teknia Software, Inc.
1306 W. Bellwood Drive
Spokane, WA  99218-2911

Internet: billm@teknia.com (preferred)
AOL: Mounce
CIS: 71540,2140 (please, only if necessary)

"It may be Greek to you, but it is life to me."