From: Per Baekgaard <peb@pine.dk>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 10:47:38 +0100 (MET)
Subject: UBS electronic version

Someone asked for an electronic version of the UBS-4/NA-27 recently, and
as I haven't seen anyone supplying the following info let me add that:

The UBS-3 corr. main text (w/o variants), which is identical to the UBS-4
(as far as I know) can be found at ftp://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/pub/Bible/.
Look for the file greeknt.zip, which also contains parsing info for each
word. There are several .txt files describing the format.

This file is in a format suitable for automated processing, but assuming
one can do a little programming/scripting, it is not all that difficult
to convert it to some other desired format.

I believe James Tauber might have some corrections that should be applied
to it, but I couldn't locate these today.

Maybe this wasn't what was being looked for, but anyway,

- -- Per.

- --
:   Per Baekgaard, Pine Tree Systems   peb@pine.dk   :
:   Koegevej 62, 1., DK-2630 Taastrup, Denmark       :
:   Phone: (+45) 43710704      Fax: (+45) 43714342   :