From: "Gordon F. Ross" <gfross@hopf.dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 18:13:17 -0700
Subject: PHI Telephone Number

Hi, I'm new to the list.

I'm interested in purchasing the Packard Humanities Institute CDROM(s) (for
IBM and compatibles).  Do any of you happen to know the Institute's current
location and telephone number?  I thought that they were in San Jose
(California) (I live in San Francisco), but apparently not.

Also, do any of you happen to know whether there is a message list devoted
to studies of the Vulgate?  What I'd like to find (buy) is a lexicon of
Vulgate Latin, if such an animal exists.  :-)

Please send your replies to gfross@dnai.com.

Thanks!

Gordon Ross
gfross@dnai.com

------------------------------

At 8:13 PM 10/16/95, Gordon F. Ross wrote:
>Hi, I'm new to the list.
>
>I'm interested in purchasing the Packard Humanities Institute CDROM(s) (for
>IBM and compatibles).  Do any of you happen to know the Institute's current
>location and telephone number?  I thought that they were in San Jose
>(California) (I live in San Francisco), but apparently not.

Here's the latest I find (don't know how current it is, but it's posted on
the Classics List web site currently):

Packard Humanities Institute
300 Second St., Suite 201
Los Altos, CA 94022

Tel: (415) 948-0150
Fax: (415) 948-5793
e-mail: 74754.2713@compuserve.com

>Also, do any of you happen to know whether there is a message list devoted
>to studies of the Vulgate?  What I'd like to find (buy) is a lexicon of
>Vulgate Latin, if such an animal exists.  :-)

I don't know if there is such an animal. You can consult a Vulgate text on
a web site called "Virtual Bible," but I don't have that URL handy.

One out of two isn't so bad, huh?

Regards,

(314) 935-4018