[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #928

b-greek-digest           Wednesday, 25 October 1995     Volume 01 : Number 928

In this issue:

        Re:  Porter on the present
        Contradiction in Nestle-Aland text?
        Re: Grammatical Tense, LEGW, & Mark
        Re: semantics, pragmatics, and the teaching of greek
        form and meaning (e.g., the augment)
        Re: Grammatical Tense, LEGW,
        Matt. 20:22
        Announcement list for Electronic New Testament Manuscript Project
        Re: Grammatical Tense, LEGW,
        Re: Contradiction in Nestle-Aland text?
        Re: Matt. 20:22
        Re: Grammatical Tense, LEGW,
        Re: Grammatical Tense, LEGW,
        Re: Grammatical Tense, LEGW,
        Errata for Young's Grammar
        De, kai, & euQus in Mark; was: Grammatical Tense, LEGW,
        Re: Grammatical Tense, LEGW, & Mark
        switch
        Re: Matt. 20:22