From: Bill Mounce <billm@teknia.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 22:37:06 -0700
Subject: DOS FLashWorks and WWW page

All,

I just finished setting up my WWW page. It's really pretty easy, if you
get a good web program. My software, etc. can now be accessed through it
at

www.teknia.com/teknia

I also uploaded the DOS version of FlashWorks.

Thanks for those who notified me that they have my hangman game, Peter's
Faith. No one is reporting problems/bugs, so unless you tell me I will
assume it is stable. Thank you for your help.

Bill Mounce
billm@teknia.com