[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #6

b-greek-digest           Thursday, 16 November 1995     Volume 01 : Number 006

In this issue:

        Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:18:26 -0700
        subscribe
        Re: NT authorship
        KELEUSMA
        how to transliterate / scandinavian participants
        Re: how to transliterate / scandinavian participants
        b-greek

From: Clint Cozier <ccozier@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:18:26 -0700
Subject: Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:18:26 -0700

Subscribe B-Greek

------------------------------

From: Robert Groover <groover@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 05:31:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: subscribe

subscribe b-greek groover@netcom.com

I hope this won't hit the list (and I apologize if it does), but
I don't have any other address for this list, and I would like
to subscribe.

I'm a rusty Classics major trying to keep my Greek current for Bible and
patristics - I've found (as I guess we all have) that the Greek is
indispensible to accurate reading.  I've got basic references here
(Kittel and L&S), but nobody to talk to about them (a common problem
outside of academia), so I'm quite excited about this list.
Thanks,

Robert Groover   groover@netcom.com   (PGP key on request)
Member ECS, AVS, ACM, OSA, Sen.Mem.IEEE, Reg'd Patent Atty
        "All men by nature desire knowledge."