From: "Theodore F. Brunner" <tbrunner@uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 12:42:51 -0800
Subject: TLG Web Page

The TLG's new web page can be accessed at http://www.tlg.uci.edu/~tlg.  We
invite suggestions for further information which we might provide in order
to assist TLG users.

           All the best for the coming holidays from all of us at the
Thesaurus Linguae Graecae!

Ted Brunner

Theodore F. Brunner, Director
Thesaurus Linguae Graecae
Phone:        (714) 824-64904
FAX:            (714) 824-8434

------------------------------

From: David John Marotta <djm5g@virginia.edu>
Date: 08 Dec 95 15:16:39 EST

As a reminder, let us keep the convention of Greek language based
theological discussions.  Personally I believe in inerracy, but
am wise enough to call many brother who don't give it the time of day.
Anyone who does believe in inerrancy gets to that position by first
accepting Jesus as Messiah, and only as a corallary comes to the position
or inerrancy.  Believing it myself, I feel perfectly comfortable now asking
everyone to stop using B-GREEK to discuss it. <smile>

As for the free magazine offers, if anyone can make them stop, please
make them stop at the source.  It will take a tremendous effort here to
try and make them stop, and the sender can easily circumvent all of them.
I am also going to ask you to stop discussing it on the list, and also to
stop sending me notices about how annoyed you are.  I know you are annoyed,
so am I. But there are over 300 of you on the list, many of whom are taking
the time to tell me you are annoyed.  Belive me, that is more annoying than
the lone buy in N.Y. trying to rip you off by selling magazines.  Someone
on the list tried to track this guy down.  Try harder. <grimace>

As self defence, unsubscribe from B-GREEK and subscribe to B-GREEK-DIGEST
so that his message comes in the middle of some content as this is the
same information digested into bulk mailings.

And for those of you so tired of an occasional free magazine solicitation
here is how to abandon ship and unsubscribe:

Here is a reminder of how to unsubscribe from the B-GREEK list.
Please keep this reminder handy, and do *not* send an unsubscribe
message to the *entire* list!

To unsubscribe, send an e-mail message to

       MAJORDOMO@VIRGINIA.EDU

 with the following request as the TEXT (not subject) of the message:

       UNSUBSCRIBE B-GREEK

 or if you are reading the digested version of B-GREEK send:

       UNSUBSCRIBE B-GREEK-DIGEST

 For further information, send the following to the same address:

    INFO B-GREEK

   As a last resort, contact me at djm5g@virginia.edu

  Thank you.

David John Marotta, Medical Center Computing, Stacey Hall
Univ of Virginia (804) 982-3718 wrk INTERNET: djm5g@virginia.edu
Box 512 Med Cntr (804) 924-5261 msg  PRODIGY: KCMR45A
C'ville VA 22908 (804) 296-7209 fax   IBM US: usuvarg8
*** Forwarding note from SMTP    --DMT03    12/08/95 14:34 ***