From: Craig Martin <CrMartin@sunbelt.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 06:16:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: squirrels

in the attic...

Hi Paul...

They hate certain sounds and smells. If you have a dog or a cat. Get the
blanket the pet sleeps on and toss it into the attic where you suspect the
squirrels are gaining entrance. Also you can buy sound emmitting devices
that will keep most small animals out of your house... including mice, rats,
and squirrels.

Good luck!
In Jesus
Craig A Martin
<crmartin@sunbelt.net>
<songbird88@aol.com>
Jesus is Lord of all, and Merciful to all who call on His Name!  ><>
American Home Church  <http://www.lmg.com/crmartin/ahcaadd.htm>
Prophetic School            <http://www.lmg.com/crmartin/prop.htm>
Word/Faith Home Page  <http://www.lmg.com/crmartin/ahca3.htm>