From: "Carl W. Conrad" <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 07:15:23 -0600
Subject: Re: subscribe

On 2/12/96, Sherry Kull wrote:

> I'd like to subscribe to b-greek.  Is this the right address to do so?

Here's the instructions (your message must go to <majordomo@viriginia.edu>

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

   You may subscribe by sending an e-mail message to

       MAJORDOMO@VIRGINIA.EDU

   with the following request as the text of the message.

       SUBSCRIBE B-GREEK

   If you want to subscribe to only a digested version of the
   list, then give the command

       SUBSCRIBE B-GREEK-DIGEST

   You can be subscribed to both the immediate version and the
   digested version of the list at the same time.

   This, the 'SUBSCRIBE ...,' must be part of the message; the subject
   line will be ignored. If you must request a subscription to a
   different address than your own return address you can give
   the command:
      SUBSCRIBE B-GREEK <address>
   but this requires operator intervention, and is therefore
   *not* appreciated.

We'll look for your posts to the list!

Cheers, cwc

(314) 935-4018