From: Allison Eng <allison.eng30@uwcr.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 06:45:13 +0900
Subject: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 295+ Popular USA Titles

- -----> NOTE:   Please first read my note which appears below the "Request
for more info Form."  Then, to get more info, just fill out the "Request
for More Info" form completely and *FAX* or *SMAIL* it back to the company.
You will get a quick reply via email within 1 business day of receipt of
the info request form below.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THOSE FAXING IN THEIR REPLY:  Please make sure you
return *only* the below form and *no part* of this message other than the
actual form below.  If you do not know how to cut and paste the below form
onto a fresh clean blank page for faxing, then you may re-type the below
form, as long as you copy it line for line *exactly.*  This is necessary in
order for them to be able to process the tremendous number of replies that
they get daily.

Your fax goes directly onto their 4.2 gigabyte computer hard drive, not
paper, and all incoming fax calls are set-up to be *auto-terminated* if
your fax:
1. has a cover page;
2. is more than one page
3. does not begin with the "cut here/begin" line from the below form
4. does not end with the "cut here/end" line from the below form.
5. has any handwritten info. on it (info must must be filled out *only*
    with your computer keyboard or typewriter keyboard).  This last
    provision re:  no handwriting on the form applies to requests sent in
    via smail also.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NOTE:  Their fax line is open 24 hrs. per day / 7 days per week.  If you
have trouble getting through to their fax, or do not have a fax machine at
work or at home, just drop the below form to them via smail (airmail or
first class mail).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*------------cut here/begin-------------------------------------------*
REQUEST FOR MORE INFO:  please return *only* this section (with no cover
page) via 1-page fax to:
                              718-967-1550 in the USA

or via smail (first class mail or airmail) to:
                                         Magazine Club Inquiry Center
                                         Att. FREE Catalogue-by-email Dept.
                                         PO Box 990
                                         Staten Island NY  10312-0990

Sorry, but incomplete forms *will not* be acknowledged.  If you do not
have an email address, or access to one, they will not be able to help you
until you do have one.  If you saw this message, then you should have one.  :)

- ---> SORRY, BUT NO HANDWRITTEN FORMS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
        MUST BE TYPED-OUT ON YOUR COMPUTER OR TYPEWRITER. <---

Name:
Internet email address:
Smail home address:
City-State-Zip:
Country:
Work Tel. #:
Work Fax #:
Home Tel. #:
Home Fax #:

How did you hFrom virginia.edu!owner-b-greek-digest Tue Feb 27 08:51:24 1996