From: weston tucker <wtucker@orednet.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 22:20:37 -0800
Subject: Reply-To: wtucker@orednet.org

UNSUBSCRBE B-GREEK

- --

------------------------------

From: mark.arvid.johnson@chrysalis.org
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 96 10:45:03 -0600
Subject: Learning Greek

For one wanting to learn Greek well in all its ancient forms, what is
thought of starting Greek with Homer, say Clyde Pharr's -Homeric Greek-,
then moving to Koine and Attic Greek, rather than the traditional start
in Attic Greek? Thanx in advance.

I don't watch TV.  I watch my monitor.
- ---
* CMPQwk 1.42 9931 *