Information Request

From: Orthopodeo@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 08 1995 - 16:41:43 EDT

I have two questions that I thought someone here in B-Greek might be able to
answer:

1) Does anyone know of a similar forum dedicated to Church History,
patristic study, etc.?

2) I just spent a few hours rummaging through Migne's _Patrologiae Cursus
Completus Series Latina_, and for those of you who share my miserable Latin
skills, it was a pain. I think we all know, though, that if we wish to
access the widest spectrum of information on Greek, we have to have some
level of proficiency in Latin. Anyone know of a semi-decent (or even bad)
program for drilling on Latin vocabulary and grammar? A Windows program
would be nice, but I'll take just about anything at this point.

Oh, I guess this makes the third request, but a few months ago there was talk
of scanning various manuscript sources and making them available for study,
comparison, collation, etc. Anything new come of this? I'd like to do some
collation work on some specific texts relevant to the charge of "tampering"
in the Alexandrian family, and I was wondering what, if anything, was now
available.

* Recte Ambulamus ad Veritatem Evangelii *
* James White *
* Scholar In Residence Director of Ministries *
* College of Christian Studies Alpha and Omega Ministries *
* Grand Canyon University Orthopodeo@aol.com *
* Adjunct Professor---Golden Gate Seminary *