Greek Word Processing: Mac/I

From: perry.stepp@chrysalis.org
Date: Tue Aug 29 1995 - 10:25:36 EDT

Re. using Mac or IBM, Nota Bene or WPWin, etc.--

Technology has reached the point, has it not, that when one learns to use one
Windows word-processor one can use them all? I use WPWin exclusively at home,
but have little trouble with Word for Windows. And I've learned several
different methods of inserting inflected Greek into documents, so I'm seldom
left "high and dry," as it were.

And since I've learned how to use both DOS and Windoze, I don't have any
trouble using the Macs at school. So my two cents--and that's about what it's
worth: cast as wide a net as possible, then you'll be flexible enough to deal
with whatever situation faces you.

Perry L. Stepp, Baylor University