Re: Discourse Analysis

From: James K. Tauber (jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Tue Nov 07 1995 - 14:21:15 EST

> > I am looking for any information/resources (books, articles, URLs,
> > etc.) that deal with discourse analysis and the Biblical text. How is
> > discourse analysis used? What does discourse analysis offer to the
> > biblical scholar? etc. If anyone is interested, they could contact me
> > for a summary.

Check out some of the bibliographies on the Hellenistic Greek Linguistics
Pages:

        http://www.entmp.org/HGrk/bibliographies/

especially Jeff Reed's.

James K. Tauber <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
University Computing Services and Centre for Linguistics
University of Western Australia, Perth, AUSTRALIA
http://www.uwa.edu.au/student/jtauber finger for PGP key