subscribe

From: Robert Groover (groover@netcom.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 1995 - 08:31:25 EST

subscribe b-greek groover@netcom.com

I hope this won't hit the list (and I apologize if it does), but
I don't have any other address for this list, and I would like
to subscribe.

I'm a rusty Classics major trying to keep my Greek current for Bible and
patristics - I've found (as I guess we all have) that the Greek is
indispensible to accurate reading. I've got basic references here
(Kittel and L&S), but nobody to talk to about them (a common problem
outside of academia), so I'm quite excited about this list.
Thanks,

Robert Groover groover@netcom.com (PGP key on request)
Member ECS, AVS, ACM, OSA, Sen.Mem.IEEE, Reg'd Patent Atty
        "All men by nature desire knowledge."