help

From: Oldgringe@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 02 1995 - 20:25:17 EST

as a peruser-I would not begin to think that my 1yr of greek makes me
conversant with this group-who is learning daily when the biblcal greek is
discussed, may I express my frustration at wading through discussions such
as-iounian-where a simple question of accents ended in a debate over apparent
preconceptions and church polity. I want to learn more of greek-then I'll let
my preconceptions(which are obviously correct-as I'm sure you all feel yours
are) do the interpreting.
have fun in him.
bill burger