GRAMCORD Greek NT for Windows Technical Bulletin

From: Paul A. Miller (pmiller@gramcord.org)
Date: Mon Jan 08 1996 - 16:35:02 EST

Now that the GRAMCORD Greek New Testament for Windows is shipping, we have
prepared a Technical Bulletin to assist with various installation and
configuration issues. (For example, some "sub-versions" of Windows 95 need
"manual" selection of the fonts.)

Since many B-Greek participants are GRAMCORD users -- and the severe snow
storm on the east coast has delayed the mailing of the technical bulletin
from our shipping source -- I just wanted to provide immediate notice that a
GRAMCORD FOR WINDOWS TECHNICAL BULLETIN is available by email request. Just
drop me an email at pMiller@GRAMCORD.org with the subject field: "send tech
bulletin" (or something similar).

The bulletin may spare some of you installation/configuration time. (Even if
your shipment is still en route -- our shipper is still working through a
mountain of orders -- please request the email Technical Bulletin for use
during installation and do contact me if you have additional questions.

Prof. Paul A. Miller (Email: pmiller@GRAMCORD.org)
The GRAMCORD Institute
2218 NE Brookview Dr., Vancouver, WA 98686, U.S.A.
Voice (360)576-3000; FAX (503)761-0626; Homepage: http://www.GRAMCORD.org
Computer-Assisted Biblical Language Research (IBM & MAC)