FYI: YCSFORUM List Web Site

From: Shaughn Daniel (shaughn.daniel@student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Mon Feb 05 1996 - 07:10:47 EST

YCSFORUM PRESS RELEASE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5

FYI: YCSFORUM LIST RECENTLY GETS ITS FIRST WEB PAGES!!!

-- It's not much, but I'm proud to announce that it's one small step for
our list. People can find our list now ON the web and subscribe to it FROM
the web, set subscription options, query the listserver, and confirm their
subscription at the following web site URL:

http://www.netspace.org/cgi-bin/lwgate/YCSFORUM/

BTW, this is a freebie site for lists and takes the hassle out of e-mail
subscribing and updating subscription options for subscribers (e.g., can
you remember fondly the "I'M GOING ON VACATION!!!!" messages? =). If you
are a listowner, then check into netspace's lwgateway homepage for putting
up a page for your list(s). If you are just a list subscriber, then check
it out as well. They've done an amazing job at automating the process of
finding and getting on lists that you want by providing a search feature
for the sites they have pages for. The home page is:
http://www.netspace.org/cgi-bin/lwgate

Sincerely,
Shaughn Daniel
YCSForum Listowner