Grading NT Greek by difficulty

From: A.T. Kraabel (kraabela@martin.luther.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 21 1996 - 14:57:29 EST

Assuming John's gospel and letters to be the NT's simplest Greek, what
would be at the other end of the spectrum? And how would the other books
lay out from one extreme to the other?

Such "grading" would be useful to anyone teaching NT Greek, and I suppose
we all have our own hunches, but I have never seen anything in print on the
matter, not the list itself, not to mention a rationale for such a list.

Any ideas?

TOM

 A. T. Kraabel, Dean of the College, Luther College, Decorah IA 52101

INTERNET kraabela@luther.edu OFFICE 319/387-1005 FAX 387-2158
             VOICEMAIL when the office is closed 387-1004