Re: Fwd: I DO NOT WANT YOUR JUNK MAIL

From: Chris Uzzi (chris@shop.internet.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 1996 - 15:42:50 EDT

I don't mind the former and agree to the latter.

Grace To You All

~Chris~

>Listers,
>If everyone feels this way, and you do not want some humor "once in a while",
>please let me know. Maybe we can find a nicer way to say things, since we do
>profess to be Christians
>
>Doug Jantz

Chris Uzzi
chris@internet.net

Internet Shopping Network
3475 Deer Creek Road, Palo Alto, California 94304
(415) 846-7458 -- (415) 842-7415 fax <=> http://www.internet.net
"God is dead" -Nietzsche
"No, I think you'll find it's Nietzsche who's dead" -God <><