Re: Fwd: I DO NOT WANT YOUR JUNK MAIL

From: Jill Gorman (gorman@epix.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 1996 - 16:08:45 EDT

Doug Jantz writes:

>Listers,
>If everyone feels this way, and you do not want some humor "once in a while",
>please let me know. Maybe we can find a nicer way to say things, since we do
>profess to be Christians

Personally, I don't necessarily see the logical correlation between being a
"Christian" and the ability to say things in a "nicer way" (some of the
meanest people I know, personally and politically, are "Christians"); but,
nonetheless, I liked the anecdote Doug posted and, although we don't want
to turn this into a free for all, I think occasional levity is nice and we
shouldn't seek out those who do post such things and yell at them
(although, now that would be kinda "Christian" in its own way, huh?:-))

Supporting frivolity, Jill Gorman.