RE: Logos

From: David L. Moore (dvdmoore@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri May 03 1996 - 10:35:45 EDT

At 04:33 AM 5/3/96 UT, David Sims wrote:
>I use Logos and find it to be the most comprehensive program imaginable. What
>I particularly like is that I can keep adding to it. I am convinced that it
>has the best tools available for the study of God's Word. I've tried the
>others; Logos is setting a new standard.

        There is a paper out there on the web by Harry Hahne that analyzes
several different programs of Bible-analysis software. The URL was
http://www.chorus.cycor.ca/hahne/bible.html when last I checked. Even if
this paper didn't directly consider a program one is interested in, it gives
criteria that are important to take into account when considering any such
program.

All the best,

David L. Moore Director
Miami, Florida, USA Department of Education
dvdmoore@ix.netcom.com Southeastern Spanish District
http://www.netcom.com/~dvdmoore of the Assemblies of God