Pocket Lexicon

From: David Anderson (dpanders@pop3.spacestar.com)
Date: Tue May 21 1996 - 15:06:29 EDT

Hello All,

I am a beginning Greek student and I travel frequently. Often I study while
on my trips. I would like to find a small sized lexicon to take with me.
While browsing through Amazon.com Books I came across a reference to:

        Pocket Lexicon to the Greek New Testament by Alexander Souter(Ed.).

I have never seen it and I'm wondering if anyone would recommend this one and
about what size it is. Also, any suggestions of alternatives to this book
would be appreciated as it is a special order book and may not be available.

Thanks,

Dave Anderson