Re: Reasons for Greek

From: Paul Dixon - Ladd Hill Bible Church (pauld@iclnet93.iclnet.org)
Date: Mon Jun 24 1996 - 11:04:40 EDT

Eric et al:
        How refreshing to hear of your enthusiasm and plug for learning
Greek. The translations and commentaries are nice, but what a difference
it makes being able to appreciate the beauty of the original language and
not having to be spoon-fed by others.

Dr. Paul S. Dixon, pastor Check out my doctoral product,
Ladd Hill Bible Church "The Evangelism of Christ: a
Wilsonville, OR 97212 Model for Evangelism Today"
                                http://users.aol.com/dixonps/evangelism.htm