Re: Epistle to the Laodiceans

From: Michael Holmes (holmic@bethel.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 12 1996 - 18:18:05 EDT

Stephen Carlson has ably provided a web address for an English trans of the
Epistle to the Laodiceans; for those who might wish or need non-web access,
a recent English trans. (with biblio) is now in J. K. Elliott, The
Apocryphal NT (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1993) 543-546. A Greek retroversion
is offered by J. B. Lightfoot in his commentary on Colossians and Philemon,
pp. 291-292.

Mike Holmes