Re: Epistle to the Laodiceans

From: David M. Scholer (dscholer@fuller.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 12 1996 - 20:42:03 EDT

Just to add to Micahel Holmes' good note: An English translation of the
Epistle to the Laodiceans also can be found in J. K. Elliott's much less
expensive condensation of his larger book. The shorter work is his --
The Apocryphal Jesus: Legends of the Early Church (Oxford: Oxford
University Press, 1996). The EpLaod is found there on pp. 143-44.

David M. Scholer
Fuller Theological Seminary