Re: Gospel synopsis

From: Nichael Lynn Cramer (nichael@sover.net)
Date: Sat Jul 13 1996 - 21:02:13 EDT

At 11:40 AM 7/10/96, Shikai Ronnie Poon wrote:
>I have been using the horizontal line synopsis of the Gospels (vol 1,
>Gospel of Matthews). I wonder if the subsequent volumes are
>published. I would like to get the volume on Mark, if available.

Hi

I've not seen any other answers, but I assume you are talking about the
series "New Testament Greek Manuscripts (Variant Reading Arranged in
Horizontal Lines Against Codex Vaticanus)" edited by Reuben Swanson?

If so, yes, three more volumes have been published, thus completing the
four Gospels.

I ordred my set from:

BIBAL PRESS
P.O.Box 821653