Re: Dallas Seminary

From: Paul Dixon - Ladd Hill Bible Church (pauld@iclnet93.iclnet.org)
Date: Wed Jul 17 1996 - 22:09:33 EDT

Jimmie:
        Congratulations on going to DTS! I graduated in '75. We moved
from the D.C. area near the end of August. Boy, was it hot! Hey, we
thought we would never be able to buy a home, but we did - in Mesquite,
east of Dallas about 10-15 miles. That's probably as reasonably priced
as you will find anywhere. We got a 3 bedroom home (1 kid in D.C., plus
1 there {5 later}). Cost: $119/mo, including mortgage, insurance, taxes.
        Many married students went east, many stayed near the campus.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor Check out my doctoral product:
Ladd Hill Bible Church "The Evangelism of Christ: a Model for
Wilsonville, OR 97070 Evangelism Today"
                                http://users.aol.com/dixonps/evangelism.htm