Re: Dallas Seminary

From: Suzan6492@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 18 1996 - 15:26:16 EDT

Hi!
I'm currently a 4th year ThM Major and have lived in various places while
attending DTS. Your best bet is to get a list of apartments/houses from the
Housing Dept. They are very helpful. Also, in the Student Center, there is
a board with all kinds of housing opportunities. A lot of people like to
rent to seminary students and their families. I would recommend not living
too far from campus as the traffic can get really bad during rush hour times
or inclement weather. And since you will be spending a lot of time on
campus, living close can be very convenient. You will love DTS!
S.L.