little Greek, etc.

From: John Oaklands (matthews@dragon.net.au)
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 22:48:57 EST

Hi Carl

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing some interesting
experiences--at present I'm working hard on classical Greek, even a grammar
of Homeric Greek, and Latin. I'm also teaching German to a class of Senior
Citizens. Meeting up with Jonathan Robie should prove to be an interesting
experience. I'd would very much like to hear something from you on that.
I'm sure you'll both discuss the Greek text. I also have no problem with
what he calls a "little Greek." Have a nice time.

John