Re: New critical ed. of James?

From: Michael Holmes (holmic@bethel.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 16:25:43 EST

At 02:37 PM 12/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>In the not too distant past someone (I forget whom) listed several items
>re. textual criticism, including a reference to:
>
>>just now published, by the Institute for NT Textual Research
>>>in Muenster, the volume on James--the first part of what they are calling
>>>_Novum Testamentum Graecum: editio critica maior_
>
>I forwarded this note to our acquisitions librarian, but she can't locate
>or identify the publication in question. Could anyone provide any
>additional information on it?

The item in question is:

Novum Testamentum Graecum, editio critica maior. Edited by the Institute
for New Testament Textual Research. IV: Catholic Letters, edited by Barbara
Aland, Kurt Aland, Gerd Mink, and Klaus Wachtel. Part 1: Text, installment
1: James. Part 2: Supplementary Material, installment 1: James. Deutsche
Bibelgesellschaft, 1997.

--there are actually two title pages, one in German and one in English; ISBN
is: 3-438-05600-3. Available from the American Bible Soc. for $16.99.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike Holmes
Bethel College