Antecedent of Wi in Acts 7:39

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 05:52:01 EST

It appears that Wi at the beginning of Acts 7:39 is performing some function
other than that of introducing a relative clause. Beza has hOTI for Wi for
what that is worth. I am wondering what function Wi is performing here? I was
trying to make find an antecedent for it and had tentatively settled on LOGIA
which being a neuter plural could be represented by a collective singular
relative pronoun. But the Fribergs and Accordance tag this as a masculine so I
have my doubts.

Can anyone clear this up for me? What is Wi doing in this clause?

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point