Re: LXX and Greek "Fathers" text.

From: Thomas Kopecek (kopecekt@central.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 13:42:23 EST

Ron Rhoades wrote:

> All,
>
> Does anyone know where I can download the text of the LXX in Greek? I
> also would like to find the Greek "Fathers" writings in Greek rather
> than the English translations.
>
> I haven't even been able to find a web site where I can search the
> original language versions of the "Fathers."

If there is such a web site for the Greek Fathers in Greek, I'd like to
know as well. The best I've been able to do is some of them on the
Thesaurus Linguae Graecae CD ROM #D, but it's quite expensive. Maybe
$400 or so for individuals. I've forgotten: surely somebody who is a
classicist will know, for it is basically a classics CD.

TAKopecek