Re: Stephen, Paul and Luke

From: A. Brent Hudson (abhudson@bmts.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 01:44:48 EST

Edward wrote:
> The exclamation point does not mean what it does in ordinary prose,
> It is a special signal in NA27: . . . <snip>

Thanks Edward, for once again reminding us how important it is to read (and
remember) the prefatory parts of critical works. So much did you impress
me on this point a year ago that I actually went through the errata for
Hatch & Redpath and marked up my copy. A week later I learned of a the new
edition of the Concordance. All this to show that while scholarship
requires fastidiousness; a sense of humour sure comes in handy from time to
time!

Brent

A. Brent Hudson
Pastor, Kincardine Baptist Church