Christmas Wishes

From: Jeffrey Gibson (jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 22 1997 - 20:20:33 EST

List members and electronic friends!

May I, also, be allowed - in the spirit of the season - to say how much of
a gift this year on B-Greek has seemed to me! When I think about all that
has been exchanged in that time, the willingness of all to contribute of
their time and knowledge to ensure a greater knowledge for all concerned,
and just the sheer joy of the hurly burly we sometimes engage in here, I
am filled with a kind of wonder.

So my warmest wishes for the merriest of Christmases to B-Greekers
everywhere.

Jeffrey Gibson
jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu