Re: Transliterating Greek for B-Greek

From: Tombivins (Tombivins@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 31 1997 - 08:20:24 EST

>>Yes it can get confusing when we don't stick to conventions. I, myself
don't
 have any difficulty with the lowercase transliterations because I see it
often
 on my own computer in my own studies. It comes from an electronic version of
 the GNT that I downloaded from someone's web page. >>

Do anyone know who's web page? I promise not to put cuts onto the Greek
mailing list.

Does anyone know of a interlinear which shows the Greek and the tranliterated?

Tom Bivins
Orlando, Florida