Re: Transliterating Greek for B-Greek

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Wed Dec 31 1997 - 08:52:01 EST

At 08:20 AM 12/31/97 EST, Tombivins wrote:

>Do anyone know who's web page? I promise not to put cuts onto the Greek
>mailing list.

You can find links to several Greek New Testaments on the "Little Greek
Home Page", listed in my signature.

>Does anyone know of a interlinear which shows the Greek and the
tranliterated?

None of the Greek New Testaments found on the net are encoded with fonts,
so they all look kind of transliterated. But if you have difficulty with
the Greek alphabet, may I suggest that you take an hour or so and work
through the first lesson of "Little Greek 101", also listed in my
signature? This lesson teaches the pronunciation of the Greek alphabet, and
includes recordings of me reading texts to help you learn the pronunciation.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons