Re: Peter Pan

From: Ben Crick (ben.crick@argonet.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 03 1998 - 19:21:15 EST

On Sat 3 Jan 98 (10:16:41 +0800), scox@chinaonline.com.cn.net wrote:
>  What is the point of immersing oneself in a dead
>  language without a cultural turn-back of the clock
>  too?

 Well, "Wendy and the boys", it seems you have a point. I suppose I've
 been a preacher too long, so I'm more of a hermeneutist than a linguist
 (grammarian or lexicographer). I like to see the children grow up.
 But you are right; we can't tamper with the ancient documents; we have
 to pass on that which we have also received: PAREDWKA GAR hUMIN EN
 PRWTOIS, hO KAI PARELABON, ktl (1 Corinthians 15:3).

 Yours
 Ben, a PRESBUTEROS passed over for EPISKOPOS...

--
 Revd Ben Crick, BA CF
 <ben.crick@argonet.co.uk>