RE: Ambiguities intentional?

From: Peter Phillips (p.m.phillips@cliff.shef.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 03:25:50 EST

Yes...but...there may well have been ambiguities in the original language -
see Wead on John's use of double entendre (although it should be ambiguity
not double entendre because this is simply looking at it all from an
English perspective as you say) and our previous discussions on this in the
recent past.

Pete Phillips