Online GNT with variants

From: Jeffrey Gibson (jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 20:32:39 EST

Pardon this rather ignorant question, but it was brought home to me by
Paul Dixon's recent posting on the Martha and Mary passage in Luke. Paul
in his response refers to textual variants, and then goes on to give the
variants themselves, as do many others in other postings about other
topics. Now is this done by going to a NA26/27/UBS3/4 and copying out the
information in the apparatus (as I would have to do), or is he (and all
or any others who refer to variant readings in their postings) using an
online/downloadable/purchase-able GNT which not only *includes* variants
but can pull them up when they exist? Paul, you can answer for yourself.
But do others know something I don't know.

Feeling rather foolish is there is, since I know I sometimes come off as
mr. smarty pants/trousers:

Jeffrey Gibson
jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu