Re: DIK. QEOU and PISTIS CRISTOU

From: Micheal Palmer (mwpalmer@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 00:10:47 EST

The phrases DIKAIOSUNH QEOU and PISTIS CRISTOU (or IHSOU) have both been
discussed recently on the list. Are any of you aware of anything
*published* on either of these topics in the last few years (say, since
1990)? I did a paper on both topics back in 1990, so I had read almost
everything published on both phrases before that time, but I haven't kept
up with the debate very well since then.

What's new (in the literature)?

Micheal W. Palmer mwpalmer@earthlink.net
Religion & Philosophy
Meredith College

Visit the Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway at
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwpalmer/
You can also access my online bibliography of Greek Linguistics at
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwpalmer/bibliography.html