RE: multiple ascensions

From: Cooper Greg (CooperG@wsdot.wa.gov)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 19:09:39 EST

What does the Greek word for "touch" mean? Is there any indication
that it implies holding onto, constraining, clinging to.....?
If so, that would seem odd to me. How could a mortal confine someone
who could not be constrained by death or a physical, stone grave or even
a grave cloth that he was bound in?

Gregory Lee Cooper