Re: genitive

From: Glen Riddle (glen1@flash.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 13:09:21 EST

Dear Carl,
Your knowledge of Greek and the nature of language continually amazes me--but
now the amazement has reached new heights--not only can you respond in 12
minutes, but you can even sort out all the errors of the original and explain
them in that time! Your comments are one of the main reasons I stay on b-Greek
even though I don't have time to take in 10% of the things covered daily.
God bless you for your servant attitude toward the body of Christ and your
faithful use of those gifts entrusted to you.

glen riddle