Re: Proffessor [sic] Blackwelder and participles

From: Dale M. Wheeler (dalemw@teleport.com)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 01:55:01 EST

Dear Listmembers:

I think I've said all that I have to say on this issue; I fear that
if we continue this discussion we are going to get totally into a
discussion of how many points of Calvinism we hold to and how we
define them. I, for one, have been quite uncomfortable with some
of the discussion which, in my mind, borders on insulting to those
listmembers who may hold to a more Arminian approach to the text.
So, as a good @4 point Calvinist--with my own quirks and questions--
I choose to stop before my other fellow listmembers are actually
insulted.

XAIREIN...

Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw@teleport.com