Re: Limits of academic discussion?

From: Jack Kilmon (jkilmon@historian.net)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 22:34:22 EDT

Peter_Kirk@sil.org wrote:

        Speaking of what is and what is not on-topic for both
b-Greek and b-Hebrew, I would like to see more discussion of
Aramaic. There are times when it is appropriate for b-Greek
when discussing translational Greek from Aramaic sources, and
I assume appropriate for b-Hebrew when we discuss the Targumim.
        I wonder, however, how we could have a forum for
Aramaic exegesis and linguistic structure..perhaps a b-Aramaic list?

Jack

 http://www.historian.net