Re: Free Koine Greek Courses?

From: McKay family (music@fl.net.au)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 23:07:22 EDT

Jeremy wrote:
I know of the Little Greek course, but I don't have the website URL
anymore, so if someone could pass that on to me, I would appreciate
it.

G'day Jeremy. I like your email userid.
Jonathan's Little Greek stuff is very good. I had the privilege of meeting
him recently when he came to Australia for a big internet conference. He is
a softly-spoken fellow, who plays flute and penny whistle very competently
and knows A LOT about the internet.

And you can't wear him out walking, though he may well get you wanting a
breather.

Here are details of his web pages.
Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons
B-Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek
B-Greek Archives: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek/archives

He usually contributes a lot, but has been away from home and flat out with
his work, I think. You'll probably see some of his contributions again soon.

David McKay
music@fl.net.au