Re: Does the NT contain evident that Jesus was worshipped?

From: dalmatia@eburg.com
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 11:35:38 EDT

Jonathan Robie wrote:

> This post is *completely* inappropriate for B-Greek...
> written as a polemic, posted only for the purpose of
> convincing others that the writer is correct and that the Jehovah's
> Witnesses are wrong...
> Send all polemics to
> /dev/nul.

AMHN

I 'sent' an enquiry to the above addy ~ Not a very pleasant experience
~ Nor was my enquiry much appreciated ~ Seems that polemics of a
religious nature are not entertained there, but are only sent FROM
there... No real good listening skills at that addy, Jonathan, and
for that reason it seems to be a good repository for the polemics of
religious disagreements.

Pretty furious and hateful place, all in all...

No sense of humor at all...

No hint of Peace...

Hellish actually...

And I ain't a gonna send no more enquiries there!!

George Blaisdell

---
b-greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek