Re: Harmonization of Gospels

From: Mark Goodacre (M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 27 1998 - 08:39:58 EDT

Theodore H. Mann wrote:

>Can anyone direct me to an harmonization of the gospels that
>integrates all four documents into one single narrative (as opposed
>to four columns laid side-by-side)? I think this should be handled
>off-list. Many thanks.

David Wallis has what he calls a "Four part harmony" on the web at:

http://www.surfplaza.com/harmony

But this is more akin to a synopsis. For references to other Gospel
synopses and texts in English and Greek on the web, see the following
section of my World Without Q site:

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/q/links.htm#Texts

Mark
Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk