Fwd: gone walkabout

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 07:42:13 EDT

I'm thinking that a little levity is a not unwanted (if unwonted) thing on
B-Greek. B-Greekers might like to take note of the whereabouts and
movements of what some might term "a lesser god." I might add that Zeus
occasionally posts on the Classics list, rarely thunders from on high, and
sometimes seems to mutter under his breath.

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu